Stand up pouch, a novel form of flexible packaging, offers multiple benefits and advantages to users such as upgrading products, strengthening the visual effect of shelves, carrying light, convenient use, freshness and sealability. Made of PET/AL/PET/PE structure lamination, stand-up pouches can have 2 layers, 3 layers and other specifications, depending on the different products to be packaged, and oxygen barrier protection layers can be added as needed to reduce the oxygen permeability and extend the shelf life of the product. Kaiguan Packaging here introduces five main types of stand-up pouches to you to gain a better understanding.
1. Ordinary stand-up pouchThe stand-up pouches in ordinary form have four-sealed edges, and can not be re-closed and repeatedly opened, so this type of stand-up pouch is generally applied to the industrial supplies industry.
2. Stand-up pouch with suction nozzleWith stand-up pouches with suction nozzle, which can be re-closed and repeatedly opened, it’s more easy to pour or absorb the products inside. This type of stand-up pouch is generally applied to the packaging of daily necessities for holding drinks, shower gel, shampoo, ketchup, cooking oil, jelly and other liquid, colloidal, semi-solid products.
3. Stand-up pouch with zipper
Stand-up pouches with zippers can be re-sealed and repeatedly opened. The use of zipper form causes this kind of stand up pouch not to be suitable for packaging liquids and volatile substances. It can be further divided into four-seal and three-seal stand-up pouches by different ways of sealing.
Four-seal stand-up pouch refers to that there is a layer of ordinary edge outside the zipper seal when the product packaging leaves the factory, so you should tear the ordinary edge apart, and achieve repeated sealing using the zipper, which will overcome the shortcomings of the small zipper edge strength is unfavorable to transport. Three-seal stand-up pouch is directly sealed with a zipper edge as a seal, generally used to hold light products.
Stand-up pouches with zippers are generally used to pack some light solids, such as candy, cookies, jelly, etc., but the four-seal stand-up pouches can also be used to pack rice, cat litter and other heavier products.
4. Mouth-like stand-up pouch
The mouth-like stand up pouch combines the convenience of a stand-up pouch with suction nozzle with the cheapness of a regular stand-up pouch, that is, the function of the suction nozzle is achieved through the shape of the bag itself. However, the mouth-like type stand-up pouches can not be repeatedly sealed and opened, so they are generally used in the packaging of beverages, jellies and other single-use liquid, colloid and semi-solid products.
5. Special-shaped stand-up pouch
The special-shaped stand-up pouches refer to a variety of new shapes of stand-up pouches based on traditional shapes according to the packaging needs, such as designs of waist, bottom deformation, and carry handle, etc.
Post time: Aug-02-2022